If you are feeling low – regardless whether you know why or not – a psychologist can be of assistance. We offer counseling and treatment for various conditions, such as stress, sadness, relationship problems, or need of advice in difficult situations.
With cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) you will learn to manage your thoughts, feelings, and behavior in a more constructive manner. You will also receive support in implementing changes that you might find difficult to execute on your own.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Cognitive testing, including recommendations
- Screening for mental health, and preventative counseling
- Family counseling with focus on healthy relationships and well being
- Parental support
- Psychological counseling and CBT treatment
- Referrals to other care units
During your first visit, you and the psychologist will discuss the best way forward.